• Creation and maintenance of glossaries and translation memories validated by experts or by clients themselves.
• Quality control procedures adapted to each type of project and the client’s needs.
• In large scale projects, networking using one translation memory and terminology database which are updated by the translated in real time.
• Monitoring of style quality and consistency in projects which involve the hiring of several translators.
• Application of our own quality guidelines as well as those specific to the client, should they exist.
• Daily evaluative reports of translators thanks to our bespoke management system which allows us to quickly select the best and most competitive translator for each project.
• Best practices and quality procedures in keeping with ISO standards (we are currently preparing our quality handbooks to request UNE EN 15038 certification).
OUR TRANSLATION PROCESS
This post is also available in Español (es).